The Azcaval linear multihead for blueberries is a weigher for delicate fruit, designed to pack blueberries at high speed, with weighing precision and above all, giving the best treatment to the fruit on the machine market, reducing friction surfaces, number of of falls and height of these, being the machine with the lowest height of fall of discharge to the tub.
- “LOWEST” design with the lowest discharge height on the market 40/50mm approx,
- Average Weight Approximate Accuracy +3g
- Capacity 1150- 1250 Kg/h in 125g containers
- Quick change MULTIFORMAT container unstacker
- Fully electronic format settings with memory in Job Recipes
- Servovibration of the container when filling (accommodation of the fruit)
Added to all this is the versatility and degree of automation since they are installed with an automatic container loader, to place any type of container (clamshell, tubs, buckets, glasses, cardboard, compostable, boxes…)
Even automatically closing some of these (clamshell, buckets,…)
They have a container vibration system when filling it to distribute the product inside the fruit.
They comply with INDUSTRY 4.0 since you can control the machine 100% remotely in real time, extract production data, keep the software updated and receive immediate remote technical support by our technicians.
These machines are also considered as cherry tomato packing machines, kiwiberry packing machines…
All AZCAVAL products have a 12-month warranty and technical service with a 24-hour commitment*